Friday, January 6, 2012

A Bit Nostalgic.... (part 2)



Well, the reason I visited my old school in previous post is actually to attend my friend's wedding. It was held at the school's chapel. The St. Angela's chapel can be reached by the front door like I mentioned before, or by the right side door like pictured above ( this door is closer to the chapel).


Before we enter the chapel, there's an antechamber (which picture I forgot to take,sorry..) where they put the reception table. Climb up a few steps and voila ! we're inside the chapel. At the left side near the entrance door, there's the pianist and the choir group from PSBM Unpar rehearsing...


If you look at the ceiling, you will see the same lamella roof like in St.Peter's Cathedral. The church is also a heritage colonial building and I'm proud to say that it's well preserved and still looks beautiful. Though small, the chapel actually can hold around 130 people. On regular days, only a few students usually use them to pray before school. Exceptions are at weddings like this or...


Near the exams days :D Yeah, during those exams days, this chairs is jam packed with students, including me, bowing our heads down and prayed 'Please God, make this exams a super cheasy one', or 'I really don't mind if those exam papers somehow got burned God, I really don't 'Muahahaha... aah those good ol' days...


Anyhow, back to the wedding, yes I will give you details of the decor, in next post since it's too long in 1 post, OK ?


Kapel Santa Angela
Jalan Merdeka no:24
telp : 62-224214717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Us

My photo
Hi!! Welcome to http://flowerdeily.blogspot.com. It is a floral design blog created and managed by Flo and little Flo. We have the same passion in any kinds that related to flowers especially Flo as she has been joining in a group of floral designers for church for dozen years. We wish to share our thought in flower arrangement, exchanging floral ideas and hopefully this can be an inspiration for your daily life, housing decor and of course for your wedding. Thanks so much for stopping by.