Friday, February 3, 2012

Newest member in my plants family: ichigo-chan

Have I told you that I love strawberries? Well I love all kinds of berries, but strawberries is number 1!! Back to high school I used to have strawberry plants taken from horticulture class but lack of watering makes them wilted and died... This month I've finally decided to give it another shot and so let welcome ichigo-chan, the baby strawberry tree...


He's so tiny because he's just a piece of the leaf tip, no root whatsoever but I tried to plant him anyway. I know... I know I supposed to plant the stem with root on it, but he survives and the leaf actually grew a little on the third day of planting so I'm still hoping ... lets see if he will survive into the real thing, in the meantime what I'm doing just routinely watering in the morning... and praying he won't be rotten :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Us

My photo
Hi!! Welcome to http://flowerdeily.blogspot.com. It is a floral design blog created and managed by Flo and little Flo. We have the same passion in any kinds that related to flowers especially Flo as she has been joining in a group of floral designers for church for dozen years. We wish to share our thought in flower arrangement, exchanging floral ideas and hopefully this can be an inspiration for your daily life, housing decor and of course for your wedding. Thanks so much for stopping by.